October 21, 2011

Under The World We Know part 5

Part five, again another short one until I'm awak enough to put some more depth to the story. Enjoy, tell me errors in my writting style. Give sudjestions to how to continue, ect, ect.


At the start of the leap the world seemed to pass before Bion’s eyes in slow motion. But as he fell it sped to a point where Bion couldn’t keep track of himself. It was as if he really had to pee, but was too scared to do so. Darkness enveloped his eyes and the only thing that guided his fall was the soft glow of Carson’s blue safety-line. Frantically he stretched out his arms and caught himself on the ledge. It left abrasions on his arm and he was probably going to have a few busies, but he had made it.

“You made it. See I told you, no problem right?” Carson’s voice was reassurance in a world of agony. Bion was almost to tears.

“Yea, I did it Carson; now let’s get you back up.” Bion lifted the rocks off Carson’s chest and he was able to sit up.

“Thanks, I was finding it hard to keep breathing.” He hugged his brother and they went hand over hand up the rope back to the top. Carson leading; Bion following until they both were safe.

“Let’s, never do that again”

“I’ll do my best, but no promises.” Carson grinned at his brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment