October 14, 2011

my kitten is leaking. MANG!

“My kitten is leaking.” was my excuse for being late to detention. Still my teacher with his emotionless stare just pointed at my seat. I took it with a smile on my face knowing he didn’t hear, or care, about my excuse.
He sat with his nose in a paper as he did every day. Sometimes he would mumble something or burst out laughing which would always wake up the three people in his class. There I sat anyway with the two other kids and this time enough was enough.
Teach didn’t notice when I raised my hand due to the paper in front of his F#@$@ing face. Then I tried something we all have done, I coughed. Still after this there was no reaction. So I tried something a little more extreme, I shuffled my desk, once again nothing. My heart sank, I had failed…but I had one thing left to do….I said
“What the hell man! Are you even awake?” Still he sat there unfazed and not caring. The other two kids woke up and looked at me.
“What the hell are you doing, Man?” One of them said. I leaned over to him.
“Watch this dude.” I then screamed “WELL BOYS! TEACH IS TAKING A LITTLE NAP AND MY KITTEN IS HOME ALONE LEAKING!!!” I got up from my seat, the guys confused about my actions. I always said it’s better to keep them guessing than being predictable.
“WELL BOYS IT’S BEEN FUN BUT I MUST DEPART NOW!!!! MY KITTEN IS $*$#&%ING LEACKING!”
The other two got up and one joined in the fun. “YOU DON’T SAY BUDDY? WOULD YOU LIKE SOME #$@#$ING HELP WITH THAT?”
I burst out laughing as the teacher didn’t move an inch. “Yeah Man, let’s get out of here.”
We all walked out together and slammed the door, we heard a shuffle followed by some mumbles but after that we were free. Then the two boys learned I didn’t have a cat. We all fell down laughing.

1 comment:

  1. I found it to be amusing and I found your self censorship a bit odd. You could have found other words to use there. The actual interactions between the characters was good and amusing at parts. However I think it would be a a bit more amusing if you add more to this. I think your character didn't need to scream so much.

    ReplyDelete