October 7, 2011

Hi. Here is a comic book script I wrote in about 20 minutes called "Shane Is Awesome" If you think it has an awesome title, which it does, then read it and give some advice how to make myself more awesome. Thank you for your precious time.

SHANE IS AWESOME ┼ Issue no. 1 Idk ┼ Shane Totman

Page One

SPLASH PANEL
Shane is dressed in a black business suit, standing on an empty street corner looking up at the Moon. There’s a convenience store up the street.

Page Two

PANEL 1
Shane is still looking up at the moon.

SHANE
Stupid piece of space junk. Why are you orbiting my awesome planet?

MOON
Idk because I’m a stupid piece of space junk.

SHANE
I will destroy you.

MOON
I don’t care. I’m just a giant boulder with craters.

PANEL 2
Shane levitates to the moon.

SHANE
RAWWR!

PANEL 3
Shane pulls a nuclear bomb out of his coat pocket.

PANEL 4
Shane sets the timer on the bomb to 5 minutes

SHANE
Time to die space junkie.

MOON
What have I ever done to you?

SHANE
You’re annoying.

Page Three

SPLASH PANEL
Shane jams the nuclear bomb into the moon’s core

Page Four

PANEL 1
Shane sets the moon on fire by looking at it.

SHANE IS AWESOME ┼ Issue no. 1 Idk ┼ Shane Totman

SHANE
Burn bitch!

PANEL 2
Shane re-enters Earth’s atmosphere. The burning moon is in the background.

Page Five

PANEL 1
Shane lands on the same street corner he previously was at.

SHANE
Time to blaze.

PANEL 2
Shane pulls a 4 foot bong out of his coat pocket.

SHANE
Yes!

PANEL 3
Shane hits the bong as a cop drives by.

SFX
Police siren.

PANEL 4
Shane throws the bong at the cop car

PANEL 5
The cop car vanishes into thin air.

SHANE
I own this reality.

Page Six

PANEL 1
Shane is looking at the convenience store

SHANE
I think I’ll grab some munchies for the fireworks show.

PANEL 2
Shane is inside a convenience store browsing the junk food isle

SHANE
This looks good.

PANEL 3
Shane grabs some Doritos, as he is looking at a refrigerator filled with Mountain Dew

SHANE
And so does that!
SHANE IS AWESOME ┼ Issue no. 1 Idk ┼ Shane Totman

PANEL 4
Shane grabs a Mountain Dew

Page Seven

PANEL 1
Shane leaves the convenience store with a bag of Doritos and a Mountain Dew.

PANEL 2
Shane is back at the street corner looking at the burning moon eating Doritos.

SHANE
Three…Two…One.

Page Eight

SPLASH PANEL
The Moon blows up in a spectacular blue flash of light.

END CAPTION
THE END

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha this was pretty damn awesome. Kick ass title as well. Maybe you should change it to "Shane is Super Awesome!" But other than that I don't really have any criticism from this. So nice job, it got me laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shane, I'm not at all surprised that this is what you wrote for your comic...
    In fact, I was more surprised that it's only been Zach and I who've commented on this. It's pretty good, although it shows how conceited you truly are. That, and how little regard you have to what other people think...

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah, this is pretty entertaining. good job.

    ReplyDelete