October 21, 2011

The Mystery Suitcase...

While i was walking my neighbors's dog. He sniffed around an area and dugged a leather suit case up. I help him pull it out of the ground. There was an iron lock on it, the lock was already rusted so it was easy to break open.
I slowly opened the box and revealed that there was nothing in it. I was really annoyed and yelled at the dog for wasting my time. I started walking away when I saw something shiney from the corner of my eye. I went back to the leather suit case to see what was shiney. Thoughts came to my head of what it could be. Could it be jewlery or loose change? I tried to pick up the shiney thing and realized that it was just the peice of the suitcase. I kicked the box away dissapointed and started walking home.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, don't you just hate when you see shiny things that aren't really there.

    ReplyDelete