October 21, 2011

Book Reviews

Book Reviews are due sometime this semester
I dont have a clue when
I'lll just hire a stupid man named Chester
Even though I cannot trust men

I'll sit here and do this assignment
Writing a blog for you all to judge
I'll try to not to blow up and have a fit
I'll eat a sweet to calm my nerves, maybe some fudge

I'll play my music and bob my head
I dont want to read a book, it's no fun
Maybe i can do a book review of the undead
I need to do my book reviews they need to get done !

I know I'll pass the class with a good grade
Once my reviews are done I'll be in relief
Side tracked, today's friday and I get paid
Back to bobbing my head listening to fly leaf

What book should I read?
Something short, easy, and simple
How many do I need?
Some one please give me an example!

Hopefully soon my questions will be answered
My book reviews will be great, I'll get an "A"
Someone help me become inspired
I need to do this work, no time to stop and play!

You can read my reviews when they're all done
I can't promise you'll agree with my word
My creative mind will make reading them fun
When my writing is done I'll be a straight "A" nerd

No comments:

Post a Comment