October 21, 2011

How to Survive a Boring Class

You think this method would sell?

It's a fact that not all classes in high school are as exciting as playing Xbox with friends. Some classes leave you asleep on the desk, drooling on a textbook. The first step to surviving a boring class is drugs. I'm not talking about weed or Oxycontin, I'm talking straight up caffeine and heroin injections. Nothing delivers a good wake up hit like the rush of heroin and caffeine coursing through your bloodstream. Now some readers will be thinking, "Wait, can't you get diseases, and die from heroin overdose?" Well I've developed a method that works 100% of the time and that prevents overdoes, diseases such as AIDS, and even heroin addiction. In the the next 30 pages or so, you'll learn this technique, but keep in mind, it only works if you follow the plan exactly.

2 comments:

  1. I thought this was really funny and creative. Doing heroin probably would make school alot more enjoyable, not that I would know, because I haven't done it. But clearly you're an expert so it's all good! I think in this introduction you should go into more detail on the effect that doing drugs will have on the bored student. But this method would definitely sell! High school kids are crazy bitches. And it prevents AIDS? So thats a winner. Nice work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Jon!!! Great story, this was definitely one of your best! As I read this story, it really made me want to try heroin! You're truly an artist. You know, I tried heroin a few times back in my gang days. Then I started getting mad diseases from shooting up in my butt. Once I met B, everything changed and she made me quit before she would even let me near her so you know I stopped real fast after that. But this would make me try it again in a heartbeat! I agree with my girl Nora up there. You should try talking up heroin a little more so people who aren't as crazy as me would be tempted to try it, too! Keep up the great work, bR00o0o0o!

    ReplyDelete