October 26, 2011

Mr. Mangin and Ms. Shloopa

I had to stay after school today so I could make up some blogs that I missed from being suspened the day before. As I sat in the cold empty classroom I wondered where the hell Mr. Mangin was. I didn't pay attention to the thought after a while and decided to get started on my blogs. I leaned closer to the computer, letting the moniters glow reflect on my face. Now, the hard part. What do I blog about? Cannibalistic demons, suicidal and homocidal scitzo's, maybe even a queer poem I had wrote the block before. I thought deeply into all of these options but none of them were really that appealing to me. As my mind drifted off and as my diagnosed ADD kicked in, I stared out of the classroom window. I saw that Mr. Mangin was finally coming to attend my detention, but he wasn't alone. He was with Ms. Shloopa, my english teacher. I had always heard rumors from fellow classmates that they were hooking up. So I decided to find out for myself. I quickly turned off my moniter and grabbed my backpack. I ran into the closet hoping they would come back into the room. Seconds after the thought I heard the door open, and muffled giggles. "Finally, Ms. Shloopa, I get your kooka." I heard my teacher joke. "Bout time Mr. Mangin that we get to bangin." She shot back with another joke. After a long period of awkwardness and moans, there was finally silence, that I begged for. I heard the door shut behind the two love-drunk teachers, I scrambled out of the closet and ran to my computer. I knew exactly what to blog. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment