October 21, 2011

Fancy Dancing Pants

"Dude we got to go!" Zack shouted at Matt. "We were supposed to be there an hour ago." "What?" Asked Matt. " why didn't you wake me up?" "My alarm didn't go off this morning." Zack replied. Matt got up and rubbed his eyes. He let out a yawn. Zack stood there patiently. "Come on. Get dressed!" "Alright, alright just stop yelling. He got up and sauntered to his closet. He reached in and pulled out a black tee shirt with the name of his favorite screamo band on it. He looked it over and put it on. He rummaged through the closet again. This time he grabbed a pair of baggy parachute pants with stripes of neon blue and green. "Should i wear these?" "No!" Said Zack. "We're going to a wedding not a rave." "Awwww." Said Matt "but I love to wear my dancing pants. He put them back and grabbed some dress pants. He put on a formal jacket and his nicest shoes. "Ok" he said. "Let's go."

1 comment:

  1. I can dig it :) It's a pretty simplistic concept, straight forward and given some solid thought. I love the fact the his first choice of pans were "baggy parachute pants with stripes of neon, blue, and green". That brought me joy. I also appreciated the subtle screamo t shirt reference. Some of my criticism would be to double check spelling/ grammar and add a little bit of set up or maybe make it longer. Does he have a good time in his normal formal pants or were his fancy pants like...his mojo? Overall, nice job and I dug your vibe.

    ReplyDelete