October 8, 2010

Bear Fighting

I was exploring through the desert when i came across a huge grizzly bear. I was so confused that i did a double take. I asked myself "what on earth is a bear doing in the desert?" I could've sworn i was hallucinating. But as the bear approached me and let out a loud roar, it seemed all too real. I quickly looked for something I could defend myself with, but all I had was my cell phone and a pizza.
I took my phone and tried calling for help but there was no signal. Knowing that my phone was virtually useless, I threw it at the bear. My plan didn't work, It just got the bear even more angry. I was totally screwed. But then i realized. "THE PIZZA!" I quickly pulled out a slice of pizza and waved it around. The bear seemed to like it and went after it. I threw it away from myself and as the bear ran after it, I ran the opposite way as fast as I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment