October 8, 2010

Ruperts Love (Edited)

I rode up to the cantina, carried by my dray horse. I walked right past the bouncer as I went into the cantina and asked how his kids are doing.”Great” he said “Jimmies birthday is next week and little Amie should be a house wife in a couple of months” he said with excitement and pride on his face. “Glad to hear it Mack, give the family my best” as I got to my usual spot in the cantata I heard that dreadful piece by Mozart and I just can’t understand why people love it so much. “Fancy seeing you here Rupert” as I heard the sweet sugary sound of Rose, all the hate for Mozart melted away. When I turned to look at her she was hiding behind her little fan, but I could still see her beautiful pink dress flowing from her waist down and her voluptuous curves were hypnotizing. I know she’s a taxi dancer but I still enjoy her company very much. I got up and offered my hand as I said “do you care to dance?” as she playfully giggled with a yes i found it hard to go out on the ball room floor with my legs becoming week but somehow i pushed through my nerves as i always do and started to do the waltz with her.

I know it would be a quixotic quest for me if I ever tried to have something serious with rose, but we can all dream can’t we? But usually these dreams just lead to melancholy. I tried doing a sort of epistle with rose once but I didn't work out because I never said who I was and after a while I think she got freaked out so she stop-end writing back to me. I decided that I must say something to rose or ill forever be sad and depressed with my-self. So after I waltzing I played her a couple shillings but I also but a couple more in there for us to sit down and talk for a couple of minutes. “You know that's not what I'm played for” she said with a devilish smile, “I know but just give me a couple of minutes please” I said in a pleading tone. “Well okay but we have to make sure were quick about this”.

As she sat down I started reading an assonance I wrote for her. As I finished and look up I saw tears start to well up in her eyes “Oh Rupert!” she said “you know I can’t leave this place it’s the only way I know how to make a living!” “You don't have to worry about that if you come with me! I can provide for you and clothe you and we can even have little boys and girls running around, oh please raised come with me and leave this vile place!” I said this whit courage and love in my heart.”Okay ill do it! I all run away with you just promise to keep me safe!””I will rose I promise” I said as my heart rose to the heavens and my world turned upside down for the best.

Tell me what you think, it’s from the 17th to 18th century that’s why there’s horses, Mozart etc. tell me if you liked/disliked and what needs to be revised.

No comments:

Post a Comment