October 1, 2010

Love

My dear Love,



I need you like the Stars need the Night,

Like the Sun needs its Warmth,

Like the Heart needs its Love,

As a Body needs its Blood.



I Long to Hold You,



Under the Stars in the Night,

When the Warmth of the Sun shines down,

Close to My Heart full of your Love,

When my Body is red of flushing Blood.



I Long for You, and You alone.

My Love for You is Unimaginable.

I am addicted to You.

Never do I stop thinking of You.

Three Words that Mean so much, I will say to You...



I Love You




I wrote this a few years ago and I thought I'd share it. I was wondering if you were able to feel the emotion and passion in this piece.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this. I love how you used stars/night, sun/warmth, heart/love and body/blood twice but you used them to describe different things and/or actions. Reading this poem made me feel like the girl really loves the guy,to the max. How the sun boils her blood, her cheeks turning red, her heart about to explode with all the love she keeps in. And like, how she lays on the grass staring at the brightness of the stars and moon but the guy still makes her crazy. (And it reminds me of the song Come Down With Love by Allstar Weekend. :D) Its just really nice, i feel the love.

    ReplyDelete