October 10, 2010

Insanity

Maybe misery, will let me be myself today.
It’s the only way I can remain in sanity.
To have the thoughts of normality.
But then I see you in that manner.
I’m so tempted to jot that in the planner, to be myself today.
Then I remember I’m gulfed in insanity.
We should ride the waves at that bay.
Things will never always go your way.
So why should you go into sanity?
Have fun at this point, so I will only be silly.
Even if today I am in sanity, tomorrow I’ll be insane because I’ve met you.
You’ve brought out my true self.
We’ll be drowned in laughter and happiness, until our bay sets down.
And the sun will change into the moon.
And we will disturb the starry sky with our giggles.
And smile until the night finally goes by.
I’m so pleased to have met you.
                          This is just something I wrote. I got inspired by Maybe Misery by Quietdrive and my best friend. Feedback would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment