October 8, 2010

Monologue

Here's my monologue. Anyways to improve it?
  I can’t believe it! I just can’t believe it! How could she do that to me? Seriously I thought she was my best friend! Jackie bought the shirt that I wanted to buy! I told her I had dibs on it but no! She had to go and buy it. I guess she’s not a good friend anymore. I was going to buy the shirt next week after I got my paycheck. I guess what I have to do now is go buy some shirt that she really wants so she can’t buy it. That’s what I’ll do! That’ll teach her to mess with me, Margaret J. Stonehill. She’ll never know what hit her. I’ll go shopping with her next weekend and see what she really wants. Then when she realizes she doesn’t have enough money for it, I’ll go in and buy it so she can’t! I’m a genius! I can’t wait for this so she can see what it feels like. She can feel the pain of someone who she thought was her best friend buying the shirt that she wanted! It’s even more horrible because we’re not even the same size. We can’t wear each other’s clothes! I mean what’s the point of being best friends with somebody if you can’t even wear their clothes from time to time. I guess I just have to go out somewhere and find a new best friend that’s the same size as me so I can borrow her clothes. I have to find someone that is even prettier and more stylish than Jackie to make her really jealous and really sorry that she bought the shirt that I had dibs on. I can’t wait until I go to the mall with Jackie on Sunday. It’s game time Jackie. You better hide because here comes Margaret J. Stonehill!

1 comment: