October 3, 2010

Monolog

Mike Constant

9-26-10

Creative Writing – Monolog

I have decided to go to college for many different reasons. My entire life I have been under the impression that if you go to college you are on the path for success, and if you do not then you are on the pass for the opposite. I know that this is not a completely true statement but in my opinion it does have the right idea. Another reason I want to go to college is because I want a good job when I am older so I can support my family and live comfortably. Along with a job I will require an education in the field I choose and hopefully can take something important from that education. I also really want to go to college because of the experience I will get from the 4 years. I will meet a ton of new friends and see a lot of new things. Also I have many other opportunities from going to college that they provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment