October 24, 2010

The Case of Tardiness

In the case of Meghan versus Mr. Greene, I feel that the most necessary disciplinary action is to hold her for detention. In the case of Tavia Rzasa versus Mr. Greene, I wave all responsibility and suspicion of her involvement in any disrespect taken by this act. Meghan influenced Tavia and restrained her when she attempted to hurry down the hallway. As I rode my scooter to class my pace seemed to inspire Tavia to increase her own, but Meghan disagreed and grabbed onto Tavia's leg. The last thing I saw as I turned the corner was Tavia dragging Meghan behind her like a kid leaving the candy store empty handed. For these reasons I find Tavia innocent and free of punishment, and Meghan GUILTY as well as fully responsible for twice the punishment.

1 comment:

  1. This piece is very informative. One can really tell what happened from the witness account presented here. It seems like the witness knew what he was talking about. I like the analogy in the sentence, "The last thing I saw as I turned the corner was Tavia dragging Meghan behind her like a kid leaving the candy store empty handed." This sentence presents a great visual image in the reader's (and in this case the jury's) mind, making the situation even easier to understand.

    ReplyDelete