October 8, 2010

Socks

 Socks. Have you ever thought of the different kinds of socks? Knee high, thigh high, ankle high, toe socks, tube socks, fuzzy socks, spandex socks, crew socks, polyester socks, dress socks, keen socks, over the calph socks, medical socks, running socks, and trouser socks. What about the designs? They can range anywhere from argile to polka dot. Why do we care what is on our feet? For me; it's just another way to express myself. What about to you? Do you wear boring white ankle socks? Or do you go crazy and wear rainbow toe socks? Are socks just an invention pushed on us by the man? Or are they really nessesary? Think about your socks people!
Did this make you think about your socks?

2 comments:

  1. I'm not going to lie...this definitely did make me think about my socks. Those are a lot of different sock types though, good for you for knowing them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It made me think about all of the unloved socks in the world! :) I did like the way you kept questioning the reader, good work!

    ReplyDelete