October 1, 2010

Betrayal

Betrayal is such a strong word. To have someone betray you is almost like a stab in the heart. I haven't actually betrayed someone but I have had someone betray me. Nothing can replace the hurt that you feel when you find out someone has betrayed you. Its like you get dizzy from all the anger and theres shortness of breath and your sitting there trying to talk but you can't cause your still surprised at what has just happened to you.

Do you think the mood was to harsh? Did I get the meaning down within' my writing?

1 comment:

  1. I like the mood of this piece. It didn't find it to be too harsh in the least bit. After all, betrayal is kind of a harsh subject to begin with. The overall mood is acceptable for the topic. I like the way you discuss the feelings of betrayal, because I can relate to them. You make the meaning clear, but adding a little bit more on wouldn't hurt. I know it's just a writing exercise but I'm just saying if you ever chose to extend it. I really like the description you use when you say "It's like you get dizzy from all the anger and there's shortness of breath..." I can truly relate to this line, because I know exactly what this feels like. Overall, I like the piece and I think you have the right mood and ideas going for this topic.

    ReplyDelete