October 8, 2010

Pantherion Race

Principal
May I have your attention ladies and gentlemen. You are now officially all part of an intergalactic experiment developed by the Pantherion race, of planet Panthertopia. We are taking every earthling student from this school, and bringing them back to Panthertopia, where we will study how they adjust to the new environment. Before we leave planet Earth, my evil minion, Spaz, has something to say to you.
Spaz
Goooooooood afternoon earthlings! Did you know it's national "get captured by aliens as part of an evil experiment" day? I bet you didn't! Well now you are all participants in our major plan. The following athletic games/clubs have been canceled for this afternoon:
Principal
Shut the hell up Spaz! Damn, I've been waiting to say that for four fucking years. Well, we're leaving now, if you have any questions, feel free to write them down on a piece of paper, then...don't give it to me, because I don't give a shit. That is all.
At this moment, the Principal, or leader of the Pantherion race, left the podium. There is another short period of darkness, before Jason, and the rest of his classmates, lose consciousness, unsure of their future, and with little hope of ever returning home.
This is a part of one of my scripts. I want to know if the diologue is realistic or not.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds awesome! I laughed so hard! Spaz's part sounds perfect, but the principal's dialouge seems a little off. The first part seems a little forced to me...Really creative though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like how you incorporated Spaz. you are a funny kid john maw

    ReplyDelete