October 29, 2010

Severed head

It is said by many that life goes on after death. Science proves this concept in saying that after severing the human head its mind is active for another thirty seconds. I thought that it was going to be the end when i heard the blade release, but I was wrong. Lights out did not hapen. It was bizarre not feeling pain as I, my brain and head that is, rolled away from my body. It is funny to ponder the question of where one's soul is actually located. I feel no emotion or pain as I have been separated from my nervous system and body. The electrical impulses being sent to my brain mean nothing to me as they have been sent from nowhere and can go nowhere. I begin to contemplate reality thinking that I have already left this world. Just as I see the last face in the crowd, my mind is sent on a journey and my spirit is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment