October 15, 2010

Greene

Greene has nothing going for him. All he speaks of is zombies and kittens hes killed. Greene is not a business man, yet he wears a tie, every day. His sarcasm doesn't fit in this class at most times. This makes me wonder if his wife is real, or if he made her up in some story he wrote about a damsel in distress, obviously he was the knight in shining armor and saved the day. I bet he writes stories about the world he secretly wants to live in. Who is Billy? Why does he hunt demons? Greene is the demon hunter, that's why. His goatee is to make himself feel sophisticated, but in reality, he looks homeless. One more thing, who wear green pants?

1 comment:

  1. This sounds really bitter. I like how you compare Mr.Greene to his work and make it sound like being a demon hunter is a bad thing. And now I am wondering who wears greene pants... Anyone in the Army? Hippies? Ect. I also enjoy your opinion on his goatee.

    ReplyDelete